- Protection - Preserve body warmth. Good for 56-68 degree F water. Perfect for triathlon.
- Comfort - 100% Yamamoto rubber (99.7% water impermeable) from Japan. 3mm on the torso for warmth and 2 mm on shoulder/sleeve and lower leg to maximize flexibility.
- Design - Reduced panel, strategic seam design. Blind stitched for comfort.
- Benefits - Yamamoto rubber is a limestone based Neoprene. It preserves 30% more body heat and is more friendly to the environment. Decrease drag and improve buoyancy.
- Peace of Mind - return and get full refund for whatever reasons, no questions asked.
Publisher: Hisea Sport Co. Ltd.
Details: We manufacture this product for a lot of brands, and now, we are bringing it to you at outlet price. This 3 mm Yamamoto rubber full body wetsuit conserve body heat in waters 56 degrees Fahrenheit and above.
Yamamoto rubber is limestone based and is more environmentally friendly. It is also 30% more efficient in preserving body heat.
- Wash by hand with under 30 degrees Celsius water, do not twist, no washing machine
- Do not bleach or wash with washing powder that includes bleaching agents
- Dry in a cool place after washing to avoid direct exposure of sunlight exposure to maintain elasticity
- Store in cool dry places with sufficient ventilation. Do not store in plastic bag.